21 Questions about me

Thursday 3 March 2016
Hey dolls,
I've finally decided to do a post not beauty related, SHOCK HORROR! I always see these 21 questions about me tags and I always like reading them so I thought why not? It'll give everyone a chance to know something about me other than what shade of foundation I'm wearing haha. 


1. Are you named after anyone? I'm not named after anyone but fun fact I was actually called Ronnie for the first two days of my life. My mum said she just looked at me and thought ''She's not a Ronnie, she's Sadie''. Now all my baby cards say congrats on baby Ronnie Sadie.

2. When was the last time you cried? I actually cry a lot at films, at sad stuff in the newspaper etc... but last time I properly cried was probably when I was ill. I'm a big wuss.

3. Do you have kids? No, I can hardly look after myself.

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? I'd like to think so... I'd be good fun and helpful at makeup shopping. But I know I have my flaws I can get mood swings sometimes and I imagine that'd be annoying.

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? I swear everyone in England speaks fluent sarcasm. I use it in about 70% of my conversations, the worst part is if someone doesn't realise you're being sarcastic.

6. Will you ever bungee-jump? I'm not really an adventurous kind of girl... I'm more of a like to keep both feet on the ground at all times and hold on to the railings as I walk up small flights of stairs kinda girl. However saying that I did a zip-wire off a mountain in New Zealand once.

7. What’s your favourite cereal? Cereal should be an actual food group and also should not be considered as only a breakfast food, I eat it at all times of day. Probably Weetabix Chocolate Minis.

8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? There body language, tone of voice and just generally how they communicate. I think you can tell a lot about a person on how they choose to be towards others (A smile goes a long way). But I also notice the obvious like how they are dressed.

9. What is your eye colour? Blue with a speck of orange in one eye.

10. Scary movie or happy endings? Yeah rom coms are probably my guilty pleasure so definitely happy endings, I watch movies to escape and feel better, I don't want to feel bad after watching them! Also scary films are actually really scary too me, must be that wild imagination.

11. Favourite smells? Cocoa, Vanilla, Chanel Bleu mens aftershave.

12. Summer or winter? Summer for the weather but Winter for the fashion.

13. Computer or television? Computer. TV is dead, anything you can do on TV, you can do on a computer now.

14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? New Zealand and seeing as I live in the UK it is pretty much the furthest you can get from home.

15. Do you have any special talents? Being able to remember really pointless dates, times and number combinations, never the ones I actually need. I can also shake my eyeballs.

16. Where were you born? London.

17. What are your hobbies? Reading fiction, watching films and TV shows. Writing. Online shopping. Doing makeup on others and on myself.

18. Do you have any pets? A black cat called Presley who doesn't seem to like me very much, if I walk into a room he will get up and leave.

19. Favorite movie? I like so many and I will watch them over & over again. Hunger games, Burlesque, Breakfast at Tiffanies...

20. Do you have any siblings? Yes 6 actually (Don't ask). But I only live with my two younger brothers, one is 17 and one is 11.

21. What do you want to be when you grow up? I don't know what I want to be but I know what I like doing. If when I die I can honestly say I always did things that made me happy then I'll be happy. And that's the dream isnt it? Getting paid for something you genuinely enjoy.

I hope you enjoyed my 21 questions about me tag and learned something new. I would like to nominate anyone reading this who owns a blog to try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment