DIY: IPL Hair Removal. Does it Really Work???

Thursday 31 August 2017
Does anyone else feel like their life is a constant battle with hair removal? What evil (but very clever) person invented that women are meant to be hairless goddesses? It's a chore for even the most pristine and groomed of us. Yet nothing will ever beat that feeling of getting into bed with freshly shaved legs and clean PJ bottoms! And nothing makes me feel sexier than perfectly smooth legs. Well, fear not as  I think I may have found the answer to all of our hair removal woes, IPL treatment.

But with a hefty price tag and scary sounding light technology, does it really work?
The answer is: FREAKING YES!




I've been trying out this absolute savior of a device called SmoothSkin Bare. In just 2 weeks ( weekly treatments) I felt like I could already see a difference! For someone who's hair grows back so quickly, and is unlucky enough to be super pale and super dark haired this device is an absolute God's send. I can't wait to keep using it and see how much it'll slow my hair growth down, saving me so much time and hassle in the future. Smooth ass legs here I come!





What is IPL?


Light energy which is designed to break the cycle of hair growth.

How does it work?


The light transfers through the skin's surface and converts to heat which then prevents the hair from re-growing.

How do you use it?

It is used by running the device a long the skin, it only works with skin contact. There are two ways to use it, gliding over large surface areas, such as legs or arms. Or stamping over smaller areas, such as armpits.

Where can you use it?

Legs, arms, body, armpits, bikini line, and even face!

Does it hurt?

It prickles slightly if held in the same area for too long, but you can hardly feel anything (I'm just a big wuss)

How long until you see results?

The device says it takes 4 weeks of weekly treatments to see results. However, even after just 2 weeks, I felt my hair growth was slowing down!

How long does it last?

Both the device and the treatment should last forever! Definitely worth the money. That's the best part about it. You get unlimited flashes with the device so it is to keep. The more you use it the less your hair will grow back, eventually, it shouldn't ever grow back or at an incredibly slow rate?

BUY YOURS NOW- SmoothSkin Bare £199






The only downfall will be not being able to pretend it's a treat when I shave my legs for my boyfriend.  Does anyone else shave their legs and be like 'Don't say I never treat you' to their boyfriends? hahahahahahahah. The lazy girls guide to romance right there peeps. (Poor Matt).

What are your thoughts on IPL hair removal? Is it effing-amazing or just effort? Let me know in the comments below!

Sadie xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment