3 Ways To Style Wide Leg Trousers

Sunday 29 October 2017
For the girl who's wardrobe consists of tight figure hugging clothes (and lots of pyjamas) wide leg trousers were an absolute no go! Especially at only 5 foot 3 anything long and baggy had me running for the hills (or as far as my little legs could take me). However I'm always up for trying new things with fashion and I've become tired of the same old pair of black jeans. So off I trundled to the nearest Bershka to hunt down some wide leg trousers that didn't make me resemble a small tent. My, my I was pleasantly surprised by a beautiful monochrome thin striped pair and for only £20! The best part is how versatile they are, adaptable to an evening look, work and even comfy enough to just chill around the house in. I am definitely converted from a jeans to a trouser girl now and I couldn't wait to do a post on how I style them.




Please excuse the fact I look like Wednesday Addams when she's grown up... I tried to be edgy and autumnal but it turned out to be quite gothic. Kinda like it though.




Bardot Blazer






Bardot Blazer- Missguided £40   Buy Similiar Here

Femme Fatale Lipstick- Smashbox- £17





Structured Tailoring



















Anything Cropped


The beauty of high waist trousers is that they literally hide everything! If you're having a bloated day just shove a pair of these on and no one will ever know, also perfect for going to an all you can eat restaurant. It's a win, win.They look stylish and are great for hiding that extra portion of fried rice! Wear with a baggy crop top for those more casual days, it'll only show the smallest part of your waist making the outfit ultra flattering. 






Crop Slogan Tee- Bershka- £4.99     Buy Similiar Here

Leather Jacket-Zara- £49.99    Buy Similiar Here






Until next time, 
Sadie xoxo

3 comments: