What To Wear With A Grey Check Blazer

Wednesday 18 October 2017
There is no denying that grey check is the hottest print of the season, it's the autumn equivalent of gingham (which I hope doesn't go anywhere as it makes up half of my wardrobe!) and it's extremely versatile. Wearing a grey check blazer is a very quick and easy way to look effortless, cool and terribly stylish. Nothing says 'I'm a fashion blogger' quite like it, are you even allowed to be one if you don't own one??  The best part is they literally go with anything! Need to look smart for an interview? Grey check blazer. Want to jazz up jeans and a tee? Grey check blazer. I wonder if I'll ever love a piece of clothing as much?


Here's two looks I've put together wearing my beloved grey check blazers.

Outfit 1. Suited and Booted


If the guys can do it, so can we! I honestly never thought I'd be cool enough to wear a suit co-ord and baker boy hat, but I felt surprisingly comfortable traipsing around London in this get up.

The ring belt on this blazer cinches you in at the waist to create a more feminine silhouette and black ankle boots dress it down for day time. The hat I've had for ages but haven't been brave enough to wear, I still feel a little bit like Oliver Twist but I kinda like it.

Blazer- Bershka- £25.99 (Can we talk about value for money here? Most blazers in other high street shops were starting at £42)

Trousers- Bershka- £17.99

Hat- Topshop- £14    Buy Similiar Here

Boots-Primark-£16










Outfit 2. PVC and a Slogan Tee





This is definitely a more casual 'everyday' outfit, I've even wore it to work a few times. The long relaxed fit of the blazer is great for pairing with a tight skirt underneath, a perfect way to dress down PVC which is another trend I have been absolutely loving atm! I live in slogan tees and the fact the red on this one matches my red boots is just an added bonus.

A prime example of one of my 'go to' outfits when I don't know what to wear, simple and stylish!


T Shirt- Miss Selfridge- £14   Buy Similar Here

Skirt- Primark- £8






Thank you so much for reading. Huge shoutout to my bro Marlon for helping me take these pics, they came out so well! I've been really trying to make more of an effort with my fashion images, who cares if you get funny looks in the street? And are constantly in fear that someone will come out and tell you off for taking pictures next to their pretty house.

Until next time,

Sadie xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment