My 'Go To' night out makeup

Wednesday 2 December 2015


Hello everyone! Welcome to my blog Her Name Is Sadie, a place where I can put all my random creative ideas into one. Fashion, Make up, Beauty and the odd lifestyle post too. I'm so excited to finally launch this it's been long overdue... and what better way to start than with my go to night out make up look! I hope you find this helpful and don't hesitate to get in contact with me, suggestions & comments will be appreciated :) 

Everyone has them, whether it's because you're in a rush or because you know it suits you, everyone has a go to make up look. My typical night out make up is always some variation of flawless full foundation, big brows, bronze smoky eye, huge lashes, dramatic contour & a nude pink lip. So keep reading if you'd like to learn how I create this! 





Base
  • Primer: Smashbox Photo finish foundation primer 
  • Foundation: Mac Studio fix fluid in NW20
  • Under eye concealer: Mac pro-long wear concealer in NC15 & Mac prep & prime in lightboost
  • Powder: Smashbox halo hydrating powder in light
  • Setting: Mac fix plus
Colour
  • Contour: Smashbox contour stick trio
  • Bronzer: Mac mineralize skin finish in dark
  • Blush: Rockateur by benefit 
  • Highlight: Benefit High beam & Bobbi brown beige shimmer brick
Brows
  • ABH dip brow pomade in dark brown
  • Smashbox dark brown brow trio powder
  • Benefit Gimme brow in med/dark
Eyes
  • Primer: Smashbox 24hr eyeshadow primer
  • Base colour: Smashbox limitless cream shadow in topaz & Mac naked lunch
  • Crease: Mac cork & swiss chocolate.
  • Outer corner: Mac embark
  • Inner corner & brow bone: White frost
  • Liner: Smashbox gel pigment liner
  • Mascasa: Loreal telescopic
  • Lashes: Eylure enchanted lash
Lip
  • Liner: Mac soar & dervish lip liner mixed
  • Lipstick: Mac Angel 
  • Gloss: No7 limited edition gloss nude



Here is an example of me wearing the look on a night out in Marbella, however I have used Brave by Mac on the lips instead.
Thank you for reading! I hopefully you liked it and my blog won't end up as one long pretty diary that only I enjoy.

Sadie xoxo










No comments:

Post a Comment