Take care of your hair with Ojon

Tuesday 22 December 2015
I wanted to share with you all this incredible brand Ojon, advanced hair treatments from nature. All infused with the special Ojon oil to repair the damage and replenish the moisture back into dull hair. Boots have recently started stocking this delightful range and I'm going to tell you about my Ojon hair routine & the ones I feel have completely transformed my hair!


Ojon damage reverse 4 piece discovery set
This is the perfect minature size set to introduce you to the brand you get all the essentials and will see the difference once its finished. For more in depth on the products I use, Keep Reading...


Wash- Ojon volume advance shampoo
This dazzling duo left my hair silky and sparkling, I've honestly never had such soft hair since using this shampoo & conditioner. I always opt for volumizing products hoping to get that extra lift and I saw a slight difference however I think this product mainly helps with hair damage rather than volume. This smell very simple however I believe that's because Ojon do not put harsh chemicals in the products to make them smell nice. If you're looking to reverse the damage you've done with heat or colour this is definitely the product for you!
-Price shampoo, £18.50 & conditioner £20.50


Treatment- Ojon restorative hair treatment plus

This treatment is what made me fall in love with Ojon. Its a paste that turns into oil at the heat of your hands, you can either put some on the ends or slather it all over from root to end as a hair masque (my personal favourite). A top tip from me is to leave it on over night then rinse it out in the morning, it tries to return your hair to its virgin state before all the damage. Your hair feels light & silky smooth. Its a bit on the pricey side but if you can only get one thing & your serious about hair its a definite. Plus one pot will last you forever!
- Price £34,50



Finish- Ojon damage reverse instant restorative hair serum

The most well known product is the restorative serum. An intense oil used for ends or all over before rinsing as a treatment. A little is a lot with this product but the results on split ends are incredible, I rub a little onto my ends everyday and before I blowdry for shine and protection.
-Price £24.50

Thanks for reading! Follow me on instagram for more little tips and tricks.
Sadie xoxo

                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment